- Orlando Eye – The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye opened in 2015 with its towering structure rising 400 feet above the Orlando skyline. Pods on the observatory wheel are available for rent. From a pod, you’ll be able to see the surrounding attractions and Florida’s verdant scenery. Special private capsules are also available for rent, which have an exclusive VIP entrance, special priority boarding, and champagne.
- Fun Spot – New rides and attractions makes Fun Spot a place worth multiple visits. The new Mine Blower coaster is the only wooden coaster in Florida to go upside down with zero G inversions. At a max banking speed of 49 mph (78.9 km/h), this coaster calls for serious thrill-seekers. For more subtle thrills, try out the go-karts and visit the resident gators!
- Madame Tussauds – Walk inside and you’ll immediately want to update your social media profile pic. There are tons of selfie shots with the wax versions of all your favorite celebrities at Madame Tussauds. Some of these replicas of celebrities from film, history, and music are so detailed that they’ll have you doing double takes.
- ICEBAR – Cool down at Orlando’s coolest bar—22 degrees Fahrenheit (-5 degrees Celsius) to be exact. Coats and gloves are provided with entry. If you get too cold, warm up in the Fire Lounge. This truly unique bar is a must-see stop on your vacation. Kids 8 and up are welcome between 5 and 9 pm.
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Theater – If you have always dreamed of solving a mystery of your own, then this dinner theater is perfect for you. Enjoy a gourmet dinner while you watch a crime take place. Afterward piece together all of the clues you’re given. At the end of the dinner, it’s up to you to catch the crook.
- Air Florida Helicopter Charters – Swoop 1,000 feet over I-Drive on a luxury helicopter tour for an experience and view unlike any other. As a first come, first serve business, make sure you check in early to catch your ride. No reservations necessary! Nine different tour routes cover the most amazing views of Orlando, the City Beautiful.
- The Escape Game – Escape rooms are all the rage right now, so you’ll want to check out The Escape Game. There are five escape rooms each offering different challenges. Your job is to unravel the clues and tools needed to help you escape in under an hour. It’s perfect for team building and family fun.
Stay and Play
I-Drive and the surrounding attractions make Orlando one of the top tourist destinations in the world. When you book your family vacation in the I-Drive area, make sure you have a place to stay that you can call your home away from home. With amenities like free Wi-Fi, a video arcade game room, seasonally heated pools, the Rosen Inn International is the perfect place to rest while you adventure around Orlando. To check availability, or book your room, call us today at 407-996-1600.