Eleven acts take the stage for a weekend full of music and worship when Florida’s largest Christian music festival, Rock the Universe, returns to Universal Orlando Resort from January 28–29, 2022.
Rock the Universe Friday Headlining Acts
The following acts will rock the Universal Orlando stage on Friday, January 28:
- For KING & COUNTRY – The first act of the event is four-time Grammy winners for KING & COUNTRY. The band boasts four number one songs, nine Top 10 hits, and have had songs featured at the Emmys, Super Bowl, and The Tonight Show.
- Crowder – David Wallace Crowder is a contemporary Christian singer and songwriter. He released multiple Christian singles, but his most recognized song is “I Am” which rose to number three on the Christian Songs chart.
- Matthew West – Named Billboard’s Hot Christian Songwriter of the Year in 2014, West has more than 130 songwriting credits with artists like Rascal Flatts and Scotty McCreery.
- Rhett Walker – Walker is a southern Christian rock musician who began performing in 2012. He also records a podcast called Front Porch Gospel.
- Jordan Feliz – Once the headliner of Christian screamo band A Current Affair (2006 – 2012) has now gone solo. He debuted his first solo album in 2016. His second album, Future, reached number one on Christian charts.
- Riley Clemmons – This rising 21-year-old singer from Nashville is the last featured act on Friday. Her self-titled album debuted at 13 on Christian music charts.
Saturday Performers at Rock the Universe
The artists taking the Universal Orlando stage on Saturday, January 29, include:
- Casting Crowns – Having started their career in 1999, the band has sold more than 8.2 million albums and won three Grammy awards over the past two decades.
- Zach Williams – Blending southern rock with contemporary Christian music, Williams won his first Grammy in 2017 with his debut album Chain Breaker. His sophomore album Rescue Story reflects his upbringing and journey with Christianity.
- We the Kingdom – A family band led by brothers Ed and Scott Cash, We the Kingdom was formed at Young Life youth camps in Georgia where the band created its first two EPS.
- Big Daddy Weave – Formed in Alabama in 1998, Big Daddy Weave has released six albums between 2001–2011 and returned in 2015 with Beautiful Offerings.
- Cory Asbury – After joining the Bethel Music Collective in 2015, Asbury’s most popular song, “Reckless Love,” was nominated for a GRAMMY and earned him the ASCAP Christian Song of the Year Award.
- Social Club Misfits – Rounding out the lineup, this Florida-based rap duo has 115 million streams and 18 million views of their online music videos.
Complete Your Rocking Orlando Vacation at Rosen Inn International
After a fun day rocking at Universal Orlando, book a room at Rosen Inn International, a Rosen Hotel & Resort.
Our clean, comfortable, and affordable rooms put you conveniently close to Universal Orlando Resort. We dedicate ourselves to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety for our guests and associates. New hotel features include clear protective borders at the front desk and additional hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the hotel. We use hospital-grade, EPA-approved disinfectants to frequently clean common areas and every guestroom to help maintain a healthy environment.
Book a room today by calling 407-996-1600 or by selecting “Check Room Availability” at the top of the page.