Orlando is filled with fun fall activities since this time of the year is the best to visit. The mild weather and clear skies make it easy to enjoy everything the City Beautiful has to offer. Here are our top fun fall activities to do in Orlando.
Fun Fall Activity #1: Visit the Parks This Fall
Some of Orlando’s top attractions are its theme parks. Nearly all of them are planning fall celebrations.
- Walt Disney World hosts Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom on select nights from August 12-October 31, 2022. The family-friendly event features trick-or-treating and fan-favorite characters dressed in festive costumes.
- SeaWorld Orlando is hosting two events this fall:
- The park’s annual Spooktackular event features festive characters, fun fall decorations, and a trick-or-treat trail. The family-friendly event runs on select days between September 10-October 31, 2022.
- On select fall nights, SeaWorld Orlando transforms into a ghostly landscape. Brave the scare zones and haunted houses during Howl-O-Scream. The thrilling event runs from September 9-October 31, 2022.
- Universal Orlando’s annual Halloween Horror Nights will feature 10 themed haunted houses. Guests also get access to the park’s top attractions after dark. Attend this award-winning event on select nights from September 2-October 31, 2022.
Fun Fall Activity #2: Get Outside in the Fall Air
Nothing gives you that fall feeling more than visiting a pumpkin patch in the crisp autumn breeze.
- While in Orlando this fall, take a trip to Southern Hill Farms in nearby Clermont. Their fall festival runs on Thursdays-Sundays from September-November. There’s something for the entire family, including play areas, food stalls, and a beer shed.
- Over in Mount Dora, Long & Scott Farms hosts an impressive 7-acre corn maze. Solve fun riddles and puzzles as you make your escape. Scott’s Maze Adventures opens on October 1, 2022.
Fun Fall Activity #3: Grab a Fall Brew, Bite, or Beer
Oktoberfest eats and pumpkin spice everything have become synonymous with fall. Fortunately, there are many Orlando eateries that offer fall-inspired menu items.
- New City Coffee Company and Three Birds Café serve robust fall menus. Fuel up on coffee flavors like butterscotch, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, and even s’mores.
- Hollerbach’s Willow Tree Café hosts an annual Oktoberfest, a German festival with food, dancing, music, and beer.
- Pumpkin-flavored beer is becoming a fall staple. Ivanhoe Park Brewing Company, Hourglass Brewing, and Orlando Brewing make rich and flavorful pumpkin brews each fall.
Bonus: Book Your Fall Stay at Rosen Inn International
When planning your Orlando fun fall activities, book a room at Rosen Inn International, part of Rosen Hotels & Resorts. Our clean and comfortable hotel is on International Drive in the heart of Orlando, close to all the action.