With Father’s Day around the corner, we’ve been thinking about fun activities Dad would love, yet there are so many choices. What can we say? Dad’s Day in Orlando is really exciting, so who better to explain what to do than from the best source possible—my main man—Dad. Here’s a quick rundown of my father’s top three picks on International Drive.
1. For the active father, try iFLY Orlando. This amazing indoor skydiving experience lets you enjoy the thrill of free-falling in a wind tunnel. No parachute, plane, or skydiving experience needed.
2. For the chill father looking to stay cool and enjoy the summer sun, try Aquatica SeaWorld’s Waterpark. With more than 12 water rides and slides, Dad can dip, dive, float, or slide alongside dolphins. Soaking up the sun has never been so much fun.
3. For the detective father who enjoys a mental challenge, try America’s Escape Game. Choose one of five uniquely-themed rooms from which you have to escape—in an hour—using clues, puzzles, deductive reasoning, and team skills. Let Dad be the hero as he uncovers mysteries, hidden treasures, and saves the world from crisis!
There are dozens of more activities: midway rides, side-show attractions, dinner shows, and mini golf to name a few. If you and Dad still can’t make up your minds, ask the Guest Service Desk for an opinion. We’ll be happy to help.
Have an AMAZING Father’s Day!
Worried you might not be able to bring your best friend with you on your Orlando adventure? Well, fret no longer! We at Rosen Inn International love and welcome dogs with their well-behaved owners. To help you and your furry loved one have a great vacation, we want to share a few choice spots here in Orlando we think you and your dog will love.
– Dr. Phillips Dog Park: A gorgeous dog park fenced yet with plenty of room for dogs to roam. Let your friend run free off-leash in the play area while your friends cook up some delicious barbeque at the gazeebo nearby, or just take in the awe-inspiring sights of Big Sand Lake.
– Lake Eola Park: While it’s not explicitly a dog park, Lake Eola Park definitely welcomes dogs on leashes including many businesses surrounding the park. From these pet-friendly restaurants, the iconic vistas of downtown Orlando seen from this park, to an almost mile-long walking trail around the lake, you and your four-legged friend are sure to find something to love.
– Barber Dog Park: Here’s a dog park that stands out. It’s the only park in the area with an agility training obstacle course. Visit to mentally and physically challenge your dog’s skill level and knowledge of commands. The basic agility obstacles are easy enough for dogs of all skill levels. The park also provides ample space for dogs to simply run around and live the good dog life in this fenced-in off-leash park.
Please be sure your dog is current on all shots and vaccinations before visiting any dog park or public place. There is a small chance a park ranger may ask to see the dog’s vaccine records, so travel with these important papers. Even at the hotel, we may ask to see these records to ensure your dog and our guests’ safety.
Welcome to Rosen Inn International’s new website! The look and feel, navigation, and content on the site changed to better serve you.
As a Universal Partner Hotel,
there are many benefits to staying at Rosen Inn International. Our website explores most of those perks. As for this blog, we’ll explore what draws visitors from around the world to Orlando. We’ll cover events going on city-wide, at the theme parks, and at this and other Rosen hotels. We’ll also report on other festivals and major events that draw locals and visitors alike.
We love the fact that Orlando is a vacation destination for visitors from all over the world. It’s exciting and thrilling! Add to that our strong belief that you would have the best hotel experience with us. Please check back soon to learn about hot summer parties, new attractions, and restaurants opening nearby.