Great news for all the foodies out there! Walt Disney World released the menus for the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival and yes, the dishes are mouth-watering.
Guests can try dozens of delicious foods starting July 15 to November 20. Some fan-favorite Global Marketplaces returning are Hawaii, Australia, Germany, Canada, Appleseed Orchard, and Greece. New Global Marketplaces include Brew-Wing, Lobster Landing, The Noodle Exchange, Kenya, The Swanky Saucy Swine, and the Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina. Guests can also see live entertainment and partake in family activities.
The festival is available with theme park admission and a park reservation for the same date.
There’s a new hot dog in town and its name is Portillo’s. Portillo’s originally started in Chicago and gained tremendous popularity resulting in more than 60 locations across the continental US. The newest location is Orlando, Florida. Enjoy their famous Chicago-style dogs, sandwiches, burgers, ribs, pasta, cheese fries, chocolate cake, and chocolate shake cake while taking in the vintage-style diner experience. Check out Portillo’s because they are the real dill.
Everyone you meet can teach you something, and with more than several hundred people employed at Rosen Inn International I’ve learned a few important things.
- Work doesn’t have to feel like work, which is why vacationing at our hotel is unique. Our workplace and coworkers make being at work feel like home away from home.
- Harris Rosen provides his employees with programs and incentives to stay active, making it fun and easy to stay fit, athletic, and healthy. When you see staff around the hotel, know that our general wellbeing helps us keep positive attitudes at work, which we share with you.
- Pizza can be healthy! (This lesson just might be our favorite.) Rosen’s Perfect Pizza, a low-fat and low-sodium pizza made with a honey whole wheat crust and zero grams of trans fat, makes your favorite food a not-so-guilty pleasure. Order one for you and your friends.
- Providing great customer service leads to happier guests and a happier workplace. Our outstanding service is what keeps guests coming back year after year and what keeps us at our jobs longer than at any other hotel. Our turnover rate is an unprecedented 12% while other major hotel chains have turnover rates close to 65%. We care about our guests and our jobs, and we want you to experience this during your stay.
- Diversity provides a great learning environment in the work place. Rosen employs people from all over the world, which allows everyone to learn different languages and about foreign countries and cultures.
Working with Rosen Inn International has taught me so much about the importance of overall wellness and how contagious it can be. Our employees are able to work in an uplifting atmosphere that encourages them to strive to make each guests’ stay unique and memorable.
Food is, of course, a necessity and certainly amounts to a huge portion of your vacation budget. The solution to controlling this cost is to take advantage of the dining choices at Rosen Inn International. Our affordable meal options allow you to stay full and save money for the unique dining experiences and animated snacks at the theme parks.
Fountain View Café is by far our most popular option. Our all-you-can eat buffet is open for lunch and dinner and offers an extensive array of fresh, hot entrees and savory sides. Here you’re bound to find something for the whole gang. Budget-conscious families traveling with children 9 years of age or younger enjoy that their kids get to feast for free.
For quick meals on the go, head over to Lite Bite Mini-Market & Deli, our fully-stocked convenience store and marketplace. The market carries your basic snack items, sandwiches, and salads. You’ll also find hot entrees such as hot dogs, chicken tenders, and pizza.
It’s easy to maximize your meal plan and your vacation with Rosen Inn International’s dining options.