SeaWorld Orlando’s popular craft beer festival is pouring libations now through October 31, 2021, on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Sample over 100 craft beers, cocktails, wines, and seltzers which are perfectly paired with 20 food items should you get a little hungry. Top off your beer fest with a seat at the craft beer dinner series. At this separately ticketed event, guests can savor craft drinks, small bites, and a signature four-course dinner with brewery-selected beverages at the Sharks Underwater Grill reef room.
With Father’s Day around the corner, we’ve been thinking about fun activities Dad would love, yet there are so many choices. What can we say? Dad’s Day in Orlando is really exciting, so who better to explain what to do than from the best source possible—my main man—Dad. Here’s a quick rundown of my father’s top three picks on International Drive.
1. For the active father, try iFLY Orlando. This amazing indoor skydiving experience lets you enjoy the thrill of free-falling in a wind tunnel. No parachute, plane, or skydiving experience needed.
2. For the chill father looking to stay cool and enjoy the summer sun, try Aquatica SeaWorld’s Waterpark. With more than 12 water rides and slides, Dad can dip, dive, float, or slide alongside dolphins. Soaking up the sun has never been so much fun.
3. For the detective father who enjoys a mental challenge, try America’s Escape Game. Choose one of five uniquely-themed rooms from which you have to escape—in an hour—using clues, puzzles, deductive reasoning, and team skills. Let Dad be the hero as he uncovers mysteries, hidden treasures, and saves the world from crisis!
There are dozens of more activities: midway rides, side-show attractions, dinner shows, and mini golf to name a few. If you and Dad still can’t make up your minds, ask the Guest Service Desk for an opinion. We’ll be happy to help.
Have an AMAZING Father’s Day!
Worried you might not be able to bring your best friend with you on your Orlando adventure? Well, fret no longer! We at Rosen Inn International love and welcome dogs with their well-behaved owners. To help you and your furry loved one have a great vacation, we want to share a few choice spots here in Orlando we think you and your dog will love.
– Dr. Phillips Dog Park: A gorgeous dog park fenced yet with plenty of room for dogs to roam. Let your friend run free off-leash in the play area while your friends cook up some delicious barbeque at the gazeebo nearby, or just take in the awe-inspiring sights of Big Sand Lake.
– Lake Eola Park: While it’s not explicitly a dog park, Lake Eola Park definitely welcomes dogs on leashes including many businesses surrounding the park. From these pet-friendly restaurants, the iconic vistas of downtown Orlando seen from this park, to an almost mile-long walking trail around the lake, you and your four-legged friend are sure to find something to love.
– Barber Dog Park: Here’s a dog park that stands out. It’s the only park in the area with an agility training obstacle course. Visit to mentally and physically challenge your dog’s skill level and knowledge of commands. The basic agility obstacles are easy enough for dogs of all skill levels. The park also provides ample space for dogs to simply run around and live the good dog life in this fenced-in off-leash park.
Please be sure your dog is current on all shots and vaccinations before visiting any dog park or public place. There is a small chance a park ranger may ask to see the dog’s vaccine records, so travel with these important papers. Even at the hotel, we may ask to see these records to ensure your dog and our guests’ safety.
Take the hand of your loved one and embark on an open horizon of warm sunsets and romantic escapes waiting for you both in Greater Orlando. The only question is, where are you going to capture the romance? Let’s give you a few starting points and we’ll leave the remainder of the evening for you to conjure and enjoy.
Dine & Delight
Lake Buena Vista/Walt Disney World® Resort Area: Citricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Celebration: Celebration Town Tavern on Front St.
International Drive: Harry’s Pool Side Bar & Grill at Rosen Centre
Downtown Orlando: Citrus Restaurant on Orange Ave.
Winter Park: Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine on Park Ave.
Entertainment to Swoon by
Lake Buena Vista/Walt Disney World® Resort Area: Rent a Surry bike at Disney’s Boardwalk Inn and Villas
Celebration: Celebration Farmer’s Market on Sycamore St.
International Drive: Club 39 at Rosen Plaza
Downtown Orlando: Dr. Phillips Performing Arts Center on Magnolia Ave.
Winter Park: The Wine Room on Park Ave.
To Make Lasting Memories
Lake Buena Vista (Walt Disney World® Resort Area): Fireworks display from the Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Celebration: Horse-drawn carriage ride on Front St.
International Drive: Couples’ Massage at The Spa at Rosen Centre
Downtown Orlando: Orlando Museum of Art on N. Mills Ave.
Winter Park: Date Night Movie at Harry P. Leu Gardens on N. Forest Ave.
One of the most common (and broken) resolution for the New Year is to exercise. Sometimes it’s hard to fit exercise into your daily routine, especially when you’re on vacation. But did you know that you can sneak in exercise everyday by doing things such as taking the stairs rather than the elevator, parking further away from the stores, or speed walk during your errands? A little bit goes a long way.
We understand that while you’re on vacation, exercising might be the last thing on your mind. Even with our wonderfully well-equipped fitness center on site, you’re probably looking to spend some time out and about. That’s okay. You’re going to get a great workout. Here’s why…
There are so many attractions on International Drive—all of which are easily accessible by just walking. There are about three miles worth of restaurants, shops, and attractions for you to explore during your stay. Even if you take the IRide Trolley part of the way, you’ll still get a good work out.
A day spent at a theme park also amounts to great exercise. On average, expect to get in 5 to 10 miles of walking at any theme park. Squeeze in more exercise while waiting in line or watching parades or street shows doing calf raises or stretches. If you’re a thrill seeker, you might be happy to know that roller-coasters actually help you burn calories. Our favorite rides may help tone the body as our muscles contract to grip the handrail, heart rates spike, and as we react to the twist and turns by contracting major muscle groups.
Now you know how to turn a vacation into a fit-cation, so enjoy a guilt-free vacation knowing you’re probably getting the best workout possible.
Everyone loves a great view from their hotel room. In fact, our guests’ most frequent type of request is for a guestroom with a view. A lot of guests who stay with us again and again already know which views they favor. However, for those who haven’t been to our hotel it might be a bit more difficult to know which guestroom and view is best for them. (They’re all great, by the way. Some just offer different perks than others.) The easiest request is to ask for a high floor with a pool view, but there are more choices at our hotel.
Rosen Inn International has two swimming pools surrounded by guestrooms offering great views. If you want a quieter, more tranquil view, we also have guestrooms overlooking the courtyard fountain and central lawn. Like I said earlier, all of our guestrooms are great. Our grounds are rich with lush greenery, which you can enjoy from any guestroom. Beautiful trees and flowers bring life to our hotel and provide a calm and welcoming change of scenery from theme parks and the hustle on International Drive.
If you have an idea of what type of view you’d like, plan ahead and send us your preferences. Our staff is happy to take them into consideration when assigning guestrooms.
Holiday of a lifetime
This hotel is perfect for going anywhere in Florida, it is central to all the parks, malls, and being on International Drive it has all the restaurant and bars close at hand. The rooms are of a lovely size with fridge, microwave, coffee machine and safe. The beds were very comfortable and always clean and tidy. The room was spotless.
Once again staying at the Rosen
We have stayed at this hotel literally 15-20 different times from away back when it was the Rodeway and our last trip being in November 2019. It is a great hotel for couples, families, whatever. The staff are great, it is clean and any rooms we have stayed in lead onto an indoor corridor providing extra security. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and have booked my flights for returning to International Drive in November 2020 and will probably stay in the Rosen International.