Top Places to Go
With hundreds of options at Disney Springs™, you’ll want to make a game plan for what everyone wants to do. Here are some of the most popular attractions:
- The LEGO Store – With almost everything made of LEGOS, your kids will love exploring this store. They can let their imaginations run wild by creating their very own LEGO character, or building a car to race on the
- Cirque Du Soleil – This high-flying adventure show is sure to leave your whole family in awe. Bright colors, eclectic music, and stunning lighting will make this show one you will never forget.
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes – Got a bowler in the family? Or are you just competitive? Have some friendly family competition at the Splitsville Luxury And if you get hungry, there’s a full restaurant attached.
- Rainforest Café – Step into another world full of frogs, monkeys, rhinos, and more! You’ll feel like you’ve been transported to another world when you stop in to try delicious rainforest-inspired food or to just check out the shop.
- Build-A-Dino Workshop – Enjoy creating your very own dinosaur friend complete with outfits and accessories. Attached to the T-Rex Restaurant, this is a must-see for dinosaur lovers of all ages.
Stay with Rosen
There’s so much to do in Disney Springs™, so plan ahead. And while you’re planning, consider staying at the Rosen Inn International. Located less than 10 minutes from Walt Disney World®, travel time and convenience will never be a problem. Our great amenities include free Wi-Fi, pool, an arcade room, and more! To book your stay with us, call us today at 407-996-1600.