Rosen Inn International
7600 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
855-887-7600 | 407-996-1600
Reservations Fax: 407-996-1477
Hotel/Guest Fax: 407-996-5328
Check-In Time: 4:00 p.m., Check-Out Time: 11:00 a.m.
- Within 2 miles of Orange County Convention Center
- 15 minutes from Orlando International Airport
- Less than 10 minutes from Universal Orlando Resort™
- 5 minutes from SeaWorld®, Aquatica®, and Discovery Cove®
- 10 minutes or less from world-class shopping, including outlet options
- Less than one hour from Atlantic Ocean beaches
- 90 minutes or less from Gulf Coast beaches, Busch Gardens, and the Tampa Bay Rays Tropicana Field
728 guestrooms each with:
- Two double beds
- Baby cribs are provided free upon request
- An extra rollaway bed may be added to your room for a small daily fee, plus tax
- Mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffee/tea maker
- Hairdryer, iron and iron board, radio alarm clock, telephone with voicemail
- Electronic safe large enough for a laptop
- 43” flatscreen HDTV with standard and HD cable channels such as Disney®
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heat
- Fully ADA compliant rooms are available upon request, including rooms with roll-in showers and hearing accessibility such as visual alarm and notification devices for the doorbell, door knock, and incoming telephone calls. Contact 407-996-1600 to reserve an accessible room.
- Two swimming pools (heated seasonally) and a children’s wading pool
- Video arcade game room
- Children’s playground
- Gift shop
- Business center:
- Faxing, copying, and package shipping or receiving. Note: Boxes shipped to the hotel for guest receipt will incur a handling charge. Please contact the business center for details and pricing.
- Fully-equipped computer workstations are available for a nominal fee.
- Complimentary airline and cruise ship boarding pass printing.
- Self-service coin laundry facilities
- Valet laundry and dry cleaning services
- 24-hour uniformed hotel security and free parking
- Fitness center
- Ask about our function space for your next gathering
- Pets welcome in designated pet rooms. Click here for more on our Pet Policy
The guest services ticket and attraction concierge desk offers an array of services fulfilling a wide variety of needs. These services include:
- Making required reservations for the free scheduled shuttle service to Universal Orlando™ and SeaWorld® Orlando
- Booking transportation reservations to the airport or Walt Disney World® theme parks (fee applies)
- Advance attraction ticket sales and information on guest discounts at certain theme parks
- Restaurant and dinner theater reservations
- Book taxi service
Fountain View Restaurant
- Breakfast buffet: 6:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Dinner buffet: 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- A full food and alcohol menu is also available for dinner.
Kids 5 and under eat free buffet breakfast or dinner when accompanied by a paid adult. (Limit one free child per adult.) Children’s price applies to ages 6-10.
Lite Bite Mini-Market/Deli & Gifts
- Open daily, 6 a.m. – Midnight
Topsy Turvey Lounge
- Open daily, 5 p.m. – late
- Nightly happy hour drink specials, grille menu for dine-in or carry-out, and karaoke nights
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2020 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
HARRY POTTER characters, names, and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. J.K. ROWLING`S WIZARDING WORLD™ J.K. Rowling and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s16)