- Escape Games – Experience the latest craze with your family. There are tons of escape games to choose from on I-Drive like America’s Escape Game, The Escape Game Orlando, and Escapology. No matter where you go, you end up locked in a themed room and forced to work with your friends and family to find the way out through clues and riddles all within a certain amount of time.
- Water Parks – Florida’s sweltering summer will be in full swing for Father’s Day. What better way to celebrate Dad than taking him to a fun water park to cool down? You could visit the classic parks like Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, or Aquatica®, or try something new like Universal’s Volcano BayTM opening May 25th.
- Zombie Outbreak – Would you survive a zombie outbreak? This unique attraction is perfect for any Dad who loves both zombies and video games. For this once in a lifetime experience, your task is to clear out a zombie-ridden facility with your advanced weapons. This real-life video game even keeps track of your scores for ultimate bragging rights at the end. (Just make sure to let Dad win!)
- Disney Springs – If Dad is more into relaxing by the water and enjoying music while sipping on a cold drink, take him to Disney Springs! With live music around every corner, Disney Springs is an excellent way to end your Father’s day on a subtle, relaxing note. And don’t forget to check out some of the new features there like the Coca-Cola Store, the remodeled Planet Hollywood, and all the great shops you can find sprinkled throughout the park.
- I-Drive 360 – Featuring attractions like the Orlando Eye, Madame Tussauds’ wax museum, and the Sea Life Aquarium, there’s lots for dad and the family to do together. Journey with over 5,000 different sea creatures in the aquarium, or meet the wax counterpart of your favorite celebrity! We recommend saving the Orlando Eye ride for nighttime so that you can soar above the nightlife of Orlando.
Take Time to Relax
No matter if you’re a mother, father, daughter, or son; everyone needs time to sit back and relax. Why not make a weekend out of Father’s Day and spend some time relaxing at the Rosen Inn International? And being less than 10 minutes from all the major attractions, you’ll have a chance to rest up without wasting travel time before your next Father’s Day adventure. With amenities like free Wi-Fi, a fitness room, a pool, and an arcade room, staying with us will feel like home. To book your Father’s Day stay, or check availability, call us today at 407-996-1600.