Everyone you meet can teach you something, and with more than several hundred people employed at Rosen Inn International I’ve learned a few important things.
- Work doesn’t have to feel like work, which is why vacationing at our hotel is unique. Our workplace and coworkers make being at work feel like home away from home.
- Harris Rosen provides his employees with programs and incentives to stay active, making it fun and easy to stay fit, athletic, and healthy. When you see staff around the hotel, know that our general wellbeing helps us keep positive attitudes at work, which we share with you.
- Pizza can be healthy! (This lesson just might be our favorite.) Rosen’s Perfect Pizza, a low-fat and low-sodium pizza made with a honey whole wheat crust and zero grams of trans fat, makes your favorite food a not-so-guilty pleasure. Order one for you and your friends.
- Providing great customer service leads to happier guests and a happier workplace. Our outstanding service is what keeps guests coming back year after year and what keeps us at our jobs longer than at any other hotel. Our turnover rate is an unprecedented 12% while other major hotel chains have turnover rates close to 65%. We care about our guests and our jobs, and we want you to experience this during your stay.
- Diversity provides a great learning environment in the work place. Rosen employs people from all over the world, which allows everyone to learn different languages and about foreign countries and cultures.