Pet Policy/Rates: Responsible pets arriving with their well-behaved humans are welcome to stay with prior approval. $15/pet nonrefundable fee applies. Advance reservations required.
For the safety of our guests, employees, and your pet, please adhere to the following policy:
- Pets must be less than fifty (50) pounds (lbs)
- Due to the size and/or the history of biting the following breeds are not permitted on premises: Rottweilers • German Shepherds • Huskies • Alaskan Malamutes • Doberman Pinschers • Chows • Great Danes • St. Bernard • Akita
- Pets must be kept on a leash and have proper supervision at all times when outside of your guest room
- Pets must wear hotel collar with information while on property
- Place the provided “Pet In Room” sign on your guest room door for the duration of your stay
- Your room will not be serviced by housekeeping until you request service and have removed the pet from the guestroom. Housekeeping hours are from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Any waste must be removed and disposed of immediately
- For the good of all our guests, please keep noise to a minimum
- There is a charge of $15 per night plus tax per pet. If paying cash, a $50 deposit is required. The deposit is refundable after our staff has had the opportunity to inspect the room for possible damage.
- Please crate your pet when pet is left unattended in your guest room
- Please feel free to contact us at 1-407-996-1600 if you have additional questions