Hotel Fact Sheet
Rosen Inn International7600 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
855-887-7600 | 407-996-1600
Hotel Fax: 407-996-1477
Guest Fax: 407-996-5328
Check-In Time: 4:00 p.m., Check-Out Time: 11:00 a.m.
- Within 1 mile of Orange County Convention Center
- 15 minutes from Orlando International Airport
- Less than 10 minutes from Universal Orlando® Resort
- 5 minutes from SeaWorld®, Aquatica®, and Discovery Cove®
- 10 minutes or less from world-class shopping, including outlet options
- Less than one hour from Atlantic Ocean beaches
- 90 minutes or less from the Gulf Coast (beaches, Busch Gardens, and the Tampa Bay Rays Tropicana Field)
GuestroomsThe hotel includes 728 guestrooms. Guestrooms feature two double beds with a mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, iron and iron board, radio alarm clock, telephone with voicemail, electronic safe, 32″ flat screen HDTV with premium movie channels, free Wi-Fi, and individually controlled air conditioning and heat. Fully ADA compliant rooms are available upon request, including rooms with roll-in showers.
- Two swimming pools (heated seasonally) and a children’s wadding pool
- Newly updated video arcade game room
- Children’s playground
- Gift shop
- Business center services for faxing, copying, and package shipping or receiving. Fully-equipped computer workstations are available for a nominal fee. Complimentary airline and cruise ship boarding pass printing. (Note: Boxes shipped to the hotel for guest receipt will incur a handling charge. Please contact business center for details and pricing.)
- Self-service coin laundry facilities
- Valet laundry and dry cleaning services
- 24 hour uniformed hotel security and free parking
- Fitness center
- Ask about our function space for your next gathering
- Pets welcome in designated pet rooms. Click here for more on our Pet Policy
Guest ServicesThe guest services ticket and attraction concierge desk offers an array of services fulfilling a wide variety of needs. These services include:
- Making required reservations for the free scheduled shuttle service to Universal Orlando, SeaWorld® Orlando, and Wet ‘n Wild®
- Booking transportation reservations to the airport or Walt Disney World® theme parks (nominal fee applies)
- Advance attraction ticket sales and information on guest discounts at certain theme parks
- Restaurant and dinner theater reservations
- Car rentals
- Babysitting arrangements
- Securing complimentary transportation to Rosen Shingle Creek Golf Club with confirmed tee times
- Fountain View Restaurant serves daily buffet breakfast from 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and buffet dinner from 5:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. A full food and alcohol menu is also available for dinner.
- Lite Bite Mini-Market/Deli & Gifts features a wide variety of sandwiches, salads, snacks, and assorted beverages. Open daily from 6 a.m. until midnight for your convenience.
- Topsy Turvey Lounge is open from 5 p.m. until late, daily. Featuring nightly happy hour drink specials, a grille menu for dine-in or carry-out, and lively karaoke nights.
Download Fact Sheet PDF
© Wet ‘n Wild. All rights reserved. Universal elements and all related indicia & © 2016 Universal Studios. © 2016 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved.